Simple Data Backup Giveaway Edition
There are numerous data back up and restore tools on the market. However, Simple Data Backup might be the easiest and the most effective backup solution you should try! It is an easy and efficient backup software that creates non-proprietary backups. It allows users to back up folders/files from one drive to another anytime you want on-demand (including with an optional direct shortcut on your desktop to run the backup), on a schedule, or at logon. Back up to another hard drive, network drive, flash drive, the ‘cloud’ (Internet server) via FTP, SSH, or WebDav, DVD (if packet-writing software is installed) and more. It can help to create identical folder/file structures on the backup drive or can compress the data as.ZIP or LZMA-compressed .7z files. It can back up “in use” files (including Outlook data), monitor and alert you to any errors including potentially by email/SMS or reporting status to the web, and it automatically handles the whole full/incremental backup thing that other programs make you deal with.
OS support: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista SP2, XP SP3, and corresponding Server OS.
Original price: $24.95
How to get Simple Data Backup for FREE?
To start using Simple Data Backup for free, you need to go through the following steps:
1. Click HERE to download
2. Install it on your computer
3. Start using it
– Version is 8.9.1
– Download size is 7.8 MB
– Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Terms & Conditions:
– One device license
– You must install and first run the program before the offer has ended while connected to the Internet or all functionality may not be enabled.
– No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may remove some functionality.
– Uninstalling and reinstalling outside of the promotion period may remove some functionality.
– No warranties or guarantees of any kind.