PCWinsoft Multiple Camera Monitor is a multi-camera surveillance tool that lets you monitor multiple cameras from a single place, whether your webcams on PC or IP-connected cameras. With it, you’ll be able to observe, take photos, record videos and monitor locally connected webcams as well as IP Cameras with the ability to pan, zoom, and tilt when supported by the camera. What’s more, it can also pick up MJPEG and JPEG video streams coming from IP Cameras that do not support the ONVIF protocol. Plus, Multiple Camera Monitor allows you to edit the list of parameters used to try to connect to IP cameras so if the program does not already support a specific model parametrization the user can manually add them and turn Multiple Camera Monitor compatible with new cameras.
- Control all webcams and CCTV cameras in your network in real-time,
- Monitor and view webcams around the Globe in real-time,
- Record video and take photos of an unlimited number of cameras,
- See and control all cameras from one easy to use camera center,
- Pan, Tilt and Zoom cameras that are ONVIF compliant,
- Help for a great number of cameras brands and models.
- IP camera viewer,
- Multiple camera surveillance,
- IP camera spy,
- IP camera monitor,
- Camera surveillance center.
- Intel 1.3GHz
- 120MB HD
- 256MB RAM
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Media Center/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/8.1 and 10/32 and 64-bits
- Minimum screen resolution of 800×600
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
How to get PCwinsoft Multiple Camera Monitor Giveaway?
1. Visit the GIVEAWAY LINK
2. Enter your name and Email address => Click to “Next” to get the download link
3. In the new page, you will receive download link => Click to link to download
5. Follow the registration instructions below to get your activation KEY
Trial dialog > Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Send key to my e-mail’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the e-mail address you used to register > Then click ‘Send’.
The key is sent to your e-mail address.
After you receive the key you go:
Trial dialog > Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Enter key’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the key you have received on your e-mail > Then click ‘Authenticate’.