[Lifetime License] PCWinsoft ScreenCamera Free Key
PCWinsoft ScreenCamera is a powerful desktop screen recording software for users who want to make better how-to videos. With it, you can record videos from inside web browsers, share gameplay on sites like Skype, UStream, and LiveStream, and remotely help users demonstrating how to do some specific task. It allows users to draw over the video output and also add a watermark to the video output like a logo or an image. What more, ScreenCamera is a virtual camera that allows you to share your screen and webcam on multiple applications at the same time.
- Record and stream the desktop screen on live video chatting sections
- Works perfectly with MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, AOL, Live Messenger, Paltalk, Camfrog, AIM, Stickam, AnyWebcam, or any other video conferencing program or website
- Split the webcam on multiple applications simultaneously by creating a virtual camera
- Work with the desktop and webcam simultaneously supporting sizing, positioning, and changing of settings on-the-go without ever stopping the video output
- Intuitive user interface
- Customize your recordings
- Saves recordings in a variety of formats
- Sluggish video recording experience
- Slow default screen recording option
- Intel 1.3GHz/120MB HDD/256MB RAM
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Media Center/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/8.1 and 10/32 and 64-bits minimum screen resolution of 800×600
How to get PCWinsoft ScreenCamera Free License?
Right here, you can get free license key of PCWinsoft ScreenCamera, normally values $49.95. Just take the followings steps:
1. Visit the GIVEAWAY PAGE
2. Type your name and e-mail correctly. IMPORTANT: If your e-mail is typed incorrectly you will not be able to receive the registration key.
3. You will get the successful notification
4. Download the installer: click here
Don’t use fake e-mails because if you do you will not be able to request keys in case you reformat your PC. Fake e-mails are removed from time to time.
How to register PCWinSoft ScreenCamera?
Install the program and open it > Click ‘Register’
Mark ‘Send key to my e-mail’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the e-mail address you used to register > Then click ‘Send’.
The key is sent to your e-mail address.
Then enter the key you have received on your e-mail > Then click ‘Authenticate’.