iBoysoft NTFS for Mac is a simple, yet effective program to create NTFS bootable drives within the Mac OS. Using it, you can delete, edit, rename, and write files on NTFS drives in macOS & Mac OS X freely without formatting. The iBoysoft NTFS for Mac software can also serve as a disk management tool to eject, repair, and format NTFS drives on Mac.
- It can mount Windows NTFS-formatted drives in read-write mode automatically at startup.
- This tool can open, eject, mount, unmount, repair, and format NTFS drives. In addition, it can verify, open, and format non-NTFS volumes.
- It provides direct read and write access to BOOT CAMP partition with Windows installed.
- This tool is completely compatible with most third-party encryption applications, anti-virus programs, virtualization software, Mac performance improvement software, etc.
Supported OS: macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, and macOS High Sierra.
Price: $49.95/ lifetime
How to get the iBoysoft NTFS for Mac license key for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for iBoysoft NTFS for Mac 3.6 –> iboysoftNTFSformac_v3.6.dmg
Install the program on your Mac:
Step 2. Access the Activation windows. Use the below license key to activate it:
Restart your Mac to start using iBoysoft NTFS for Mac.
- The giveaway version is v3.6.
- The giveaway license can only be used to activate iBoysoft NTFS for Mac V3.6.
- iBoysoft NTFS for Mac v3.6 supports macOS 10.13-macOS 11, so it can’t be used on macOS 12 Monterey.
- The giveaway version doesn’t support free upgrades.
- Please keep the track information ?utm in the download link
- Activate prior to November 24th, 2021