FileMenu Tools is an intuitive and reliable piece of software aimed to provide you with the ability to customize Windows File Explorer’s context menu. With this software, you can add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. Besides, you also can add custom commands which run a specific action, such as run external applications or copy/move to a particular folder.
- Find and replace a text string in all selected files,
- Rename all selected elements according to specified rules,
- Delete files that are locked by any application and cannot be deleted normally,
- Delete the selected elements WITHOUT moving them to the Recycle Bin,
- Change the icon assigned to the selected folder,
- Copy the selected elements to another folder. Filters may be specified in order to copy specific file types,
- Copy the paths of all selected elements to the clipboard,
- Create a new copy of the selected elements in the current folder.
Supported OS: Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
How to get the FileMenu Tools license key for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for FileMenu Tools v7.8.3 –> https://www.lopesoft.com/fmtools/FileMenuTools-setup.exe
Step 2. Once you have downloaded the setup file, run it to install FileMenu Tools on your computer. Please insert the below license key to activate the software:
Step 3. Now you can use software with all the functions for a lifetime!
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license
- No free updates
- You get limited free tech support
- You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended