ASCOMP Secure-PDF helps user encrypt their own or third-party PDF documents with up to 256-bit key strength (AES). Besides, it can add a signal to open it, therefore the users can only view the encrypted document by entering the right password.
- Encrypt PDF and set user restrictions,
- Sign PDF with certificate file and signature icon,
- Watermark PDF,
- Give PDF with owner information.
Supported OS: Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)/ Win Server 2016/2019 (32-bit & 64-bit)/ Windows Server 2012 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Price: $19.90 (Professional Edition)
How to get ASCOMP Secure-PDF license key for free?
Step 1. Giveaway page for ASCOMP Secure-PDF –> click here
Step 2. Enter your information to register
Step 3. Check your mailbox to get a Customer ID to login to download your registered full version
Step 4. Install
Step 5. Enjoy it!
- License for 1-computer lifetime
- Get free updates for 6 months
- Free technical support for 6 months