You maybe took a few hours to create a video or clip to share on Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and then you found them on the walls of strangers. Have you ever met the same thing? What you need to do right now is to add your personal information to your clip or video as a message to the viewer that this clip or video is yours. WonderFox Video Watermark helps users insert logo into videos and clips to show that they are copyright videos and clips. By using WonderFox Video Watermark, the videos and clips will be verified yours and when other users use it, they must get your permission.
- Fully Protect Video Copyright
- 150+ Free Watermark materials
- Accurately Control Watermark via Timeline
- Brand Your Video with a Watermark
- Text and Image Watermark Supported
- Support to Convert and Edit Video Files
Installing WonderFox Video Watermark is an effortless task; you can install it on anything from 8 to XP. There’s a handy preview panel. Support for numerous video formats is provided. Three types of watermarks can be added: text, image, shape. Videos can be converted from one format to another.
Trial limitations: watermark on output, nag screen.
System Requirement: Windows xp/vista/7/8/10
Price: The retail price is currently $69.95.
How to get WonderFox Video Watermark Giveaway?
WonderFox Video Watermark is very useful software, isn’t it? But if you want to own free copyright, please quickly follow the instructions below. We will offer free for readers.
1. Visit this GIVEAWAY PAGE
2. Click to “Get It Free”
3. Download zip file to extract to get download link and license code
4. Install the software on your computer
5. Enter user name and the registration code
7. Click to register to start using
- No free upgrades