VovSoft Keep Software Alive is software designed to help users automatically restart applications, processes, and services that unexpectedly crash or close. The program is available for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, and Windows Server editions.
With VovSoft Keep Software Alive, users can set check intervals in seconds and select the applications they wish to restart. The software wiil automatically restart this kind of application. The program also supports users search their process through a simple, dual-input menu. It provides a function to browse for the process itself and the application’s start file. The time check interval can be set after the process is inserted into the list.
- VovSoft Keep Software Alive keeps your important applications running if crashed or closed
- You just set the check interval in seconds and select the applications you wish to restart.
- It runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, and Windows Server editions.
Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (64-bit)
How to get the VovSoft Keep Software Alive license key for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for VovSoft Keep Software Alive version 2.0 –> keep-software-alive.exe keep-software-alive-portable.zip
Step 2. Install the software on your computer.
Use the below license to register it
🏆🏆🏆 Special offer for you: With the help of Vovsoft Coupon Codes, you will have a golden chance to get a 30% discount
Step 3. Enjoy it for a lifetime free!
- This is a lifetime license for version 2.0
- Non-commercial usage
- No free updates and tech support
- Register before March 20, 2023