Total Network Inventory is a Network Inventory Software for all Windows versions. It helps you easy to get all data on your Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD computers. Just install Total Network Inventory on one computer and that’s it – select a computer that you need for the software and hardware audit. You will get full detailed data, print it, export, or further process.
This tool will show you all the software installed on your network: what version is present, what computers have them, how many copies are found, and whether your licenses actually allow that many. License keys for some applications will be scanned automatically, and you’re completely free to manually specify them for the rest.
- Scanning remote computers
- Network audit database
- Flexible and powerful reporting
- Easy software and licenses audit
- Scheduled scanning
- Detect any changes
- Visualize your network on a map
- Monitor the online status of computers, real-time
- Detect problems with your network in advance
- Store data about your users
- Attach unique passwords to devices that need them
- Build complex reports using filters and conditions
- Share report templates with other administrators
Supported OS: Windows / Windows Server 2008 R2
Price: $90/ lifetime
How to get the Total Network Inventory 5 Professional license key for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for Total Network Inventory 5 Professional –> https://www.total-network-inventory.com/downloads/tni-setup.exe
Install this software on your computer:
Step 2. Open the application, on the main menu choose “Help\ Enter license code”.
Use the below activation email and license code to upgrade it to the Pro version for FREE:
Step 3. Enjoy it for a lifetime free with the 1-year update to the new version:
- This is the lifetime license for Total Network Inventory 5 Professional
- Non-commercial usage
- No free tech support
- You get a free update for 1-year