StudioLine Photo Classic 4 Special Edition License Key
This post was last updated on June 22nd, 2019 at 07:11 am
StudioLine Photo Classic offers a powerful suite of tool that you need for digital photo editing and management. With it, you can easily edit and organize your photos, perform various image editing tasks, create web galleries and colleges. It normally costs $70, however, you can get a StudioLine Photo Classic 4 special edition license key right here to use without charge.
- Add images from My Computer, digital cameras or CD/DVD into the Studioline Image Archive
- Orientate, improve and optimize images
- View selected images as a slide show
- Create a web gallery from images and publish it as a web page
- Send selected images via email
- Print cards, calendars, and other projects from selected images
- Easy to use, light and fast installation
- Rich set of powerful image tools such as white balance, exposure correction or unsharp mask, red-eye effects, color tones, etc.
- The geotag feature maps the locations where your photos were taken
- Cannot tag the faces of the people in your photos
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Multi-core processor with a minimum of 1.6 GHz, higher recommended
- 4 GB RAM, more recommended
How to obtain StudioLine Photo Classic 4 Special Edition License Key?
StudioLine Photo Classic 4 is known as a very easy-to-use and helpful photo editor and organizer to design your photo the way you like them. To get a free key, please go through the following steps:
1. Go to PROMO PAGE
2. Enter your first name, last name, email and repeat your email
3. Click to “Send me the Activation Code”
4. Check your email to get the license code and download link
5. Run the set-up file to install
How to activate key?
After finishing the installation, you will be asked what would you like, let’s click to “activation”, then copy and paste your activation code sent to your email, click to “OK” to activate.
- This special version supports only German
- To avoid typing errors, highlight the activation key with the mouse. Then use the “Copy” function from the “Edit” menu of your e-mail software to copy the key to the clipboard. Start StudioLine and use the key combination “Ctrl + V” to insert the activation key into the corresponding input field.
- In addition, you have 1 GB of web space on the StudioLine server for web galleries and for sharing data with DigitalXpress.