SOS Click for Microsoft Word is an add-in for Microsoft Word Office that is designed to grant you to save your work in 2 or more places in one click. This add-in can save Word documents to up to 8 different destinations including folders, removable storage, network drives, network shares, cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
- It helps you save Word documents to local folders, removable storage, network drives and network shares, cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
- This tool is automatically set up to save to your removable storage as well as to your Dropbox or Google Drive accounts
- You can select between the classic autosave option, autosave to keep historic version as well as auto-send backup copies to your mail
- You can share settings between Word, Excel, and PowerPoint so you don’t have to set them up again separately for each Office application
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
Price: $10/ lifetime
How to get the SOS Click for Microsoft Word license key for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for SOS Click for Microsoft Word –>
Step 2. Install it on your computer.
This is a pre-registered installer, no need for a license code to activate. Let’s enjoy it!
More SOS Click for Microsoft Word Screenshot!
- This is a lifetime license
- Non-commercial usage
- No free update and tech support
Well, you can test it using other antivirus/malware software and there will be nothing to find. I have received no complaints from other users. The code is clean (C# using VSTO from Microsoft) unless Microsoft chooses to flag their own development environment as suspicious… Anyway, it is safe and harmless. Just a better way to save your work without doing it via VBA.
it’s a VIRUS
No it’s not! I’m the creator and it’s 100% safe.
I really hope so, but you have to convince windows defender.