SafeDNS One Year License Giveaway
Start using SafeDNS right now to protect yourself and your family from malware and internet threats. Stop messing with a bunch of software and hardware tools, like porn blockers, ad blockers and so on – the SafeDNS cloud filtering service will replace them all. Just set it on your home Wi-Fi router or install agent on Windows to get an incredible set of internet security features in one tool for all your internet-connected devices like computers, tablets, smartphones and so on. For advanced users a SafeDNS filtering module for OpenWRT-based routers is available to get additional features like different filtering policies for each device in a home LAN and guest network.
With the SafeDNS cloud service for web filtering and parental control you can:
- maintain control over web access,
- monitor and manage kids’ online activity,
- limit time for kids’ web surfing,
- safeguard entire family from botnets, malware and phishing.
Supported OS and other system requirements:
- all the most popular OSes (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android ans iOS)
- any IP addresses (static, dynamic, those behind NAT) and dynamic DNS service
How to get SafeDNS one year license giveaway?
To obtain 1 year free for SafeDNS one year license, a feature rich and well advanced custom web content filtering software online, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the giveaway registration page: https://www.safedns.com/auth/register
2. Enter your email which will be your login, a password you find appropriate, confirm the entered password, enter promotional code “tickcoupon17“.
3. Click “Register” button.
SafeDNS Agent download link (for Windows-based computers only):
– One year license for free use of Safe@Home plan
– Free updates during subscription period
– No free tech support
– Free standard support – online, email
– Version: SafeDNS Agent 18.104.22.168
– Valid through August 8
How to start using SafeDNS?
To start using SafeDNS take 3 steps:
- register on the company’s site
- define your own filtering rules in your personal service dashboard
- set the service on chosen devices by changing their network settings.