Pazu Apple Music Converter is a lightweight, easy-to-use, and convenient audio downloader software that is there to help you download songs/albums/playlists from Apple Music to play on any device. That means you can have videos available to watch, anytime and anywhere, even without an internet connection. This tool supports multiple file-formats including M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF. Besides, this music converter allows you to convert Apple Music songs with ID3 tags and metadata such as artist, title, album, genre, album art, etc. preserved.
- It allows you to convert Apple Music songs/albums/playlists to M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF
- You can use it to convert Apple Music songs with ID3 tags and metadata such as title, artist, album, genre, album art, etc. preserved.
- Batch rename song title with any combination of Playlist Index, Track Number, Title, Artist, or Album.
- Pazu Apple Music Converter helps you organize converted Apple Music songs by Artist, Album, Artist/Album, or Album/Artist.
- Batch convert any Apple Music playlist or album to the format you choose.
- Apple Music Converter loads and displays the Apple Music web player on its interface for you to easily choose music.
- It supports downloading Apple Music songs at 10x speed.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP
Price: $49.95/ year
How to get the Pazu Apple Music Converter license key for free?
Step 1. Visit the GIVEAWAY PAGE
Enter your email address to get the free license code
Step 2. Download the installer software version 1.3.2 —> https://www.pazusoft.com/download/pazu_amconverter.exe
Step 3. Login with Apple ID then enters your free Pazu Apple Music Converter license key to register it for 1-year free!
Step 4. Got it!
More Pazu Apple Music Converter Screenshot!
- This is a 1-year license for version 1.3.2
- Non-commercial usage
- No free updates and tech support