Nikon NX Studio is a useful and easy-to-use edit digital images software. It integrates the image viewing features of ViewNX-i and processing/editing features of Capture NX-D into one piece of software to view, process, and edit pictures captured with Nikon digital cameras.
- Streamline your browsing workflow with a variety of views for thumbnails, location data, metadata, side-by-side comparisons and full-screen images,
- Crop or straighten an image,
- Retouching images, applying corrections, adjusting Picture Controls or adjusting colours and exposure in portions of the image,
- Apply image processing only to colours in a selected range in an image,
- Quickly and easily adjust brightness, saturation, hue or contrast only to the chosen radius and to objects of similar colour in the selected area,
- Trim unwanted segments from your movie footage,
- Add background music, splice together multiple clips into one video,
- Create stunning slide shows that include both still images and videos,
- Support popular formats such as JPEG and TIFF,
- Offers a direct connection to publish to both Nikon Image Space or YouTube
- Choose to combine images that were shot in RAW and JPEG formats or view them individually
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP
How to get the Nikon NX Studio license key for free?
To get the free lifetime license key for Nikon NX Studio, please take the following steps:
Once you have downloaded the setup file, run it to install Nikon NX Studio on your computer.
Step 2. The program is pre-activated and does not require manual license registration. Just launch it and enjoy it for a lifetime free!
- This is a lifetime license for Nikon NX Studio version 1.0.0
- Non-commercial usage
- No free update and no tech support