MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner is a powerful IP address scanner for a local area network that is designed to help you shut down and Wake On LAN (WOL) manager, wireless network scanner, and monitor. With its help, you can monitor IP addresses and display notifications when the states of some computers change.
- It will show all devices that are connected to your wifi router and expose unauthorized neighbor connections.
- You can see all of the important technical details of every workstation on your network.
- Remotely log off, reboot, shut down, and hibernate any workstation.
- You can use it to send messages to all users on your LAN.
- It can run Whois and Traceroute tools.
- It can be used to manage your LAN effectively and better than ever before.
Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 10, 11
Price: $49/ lifetime
How to get the MyLanViewer license key for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner version 5.6.8 –> click here
Step 2. Install the software on your computer.
When the installation is finished, enter your name and the free license code to register it
Step 3. Enjoy it for a lifetime free!
- This is a lifetime license for MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner version 5.6.8
- Non-commercial usage
- No free updates and tech support
Both Edge and Chrome are blocking this download.
“We’ve found that the website you tried to download the file from has been known to distribute malware.”
When trying to register the software, the OK button is not working.