This post was last updated on April 13th, 2019 at 01:29 am
Need a great privacy protection solution for Windows 10, Privacy Protector for Windows 10 is the best choice. It helps you gain full control over what Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Windows 7 are allowed to know about you, restricting the amount of collected information, blocking the system from tracking your activities and sending tracking and keylogger data to Microsoft.
Key Features include:
- Deletes or disables Telemetry.
- Clears and disables DiagTrack Log.
- Disables Keylogger, preventing data collection from characters typed on your keyboard.
- Disables Windows Defender.
- Disables Cortana to prevent data collection from your microphone and webcam.
- Disables Windows Update, allowing you blocking unwanted updates.
- Selectively rolls back certain Windows Updates enabling tracking features (for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and Windows 7).
- Disables certain Telemetry and tracking modules in Microsoft Office 2016.
- Optionally blocks Microsoft Office updates.
- Allows reinstalling Windows 7-8 Picture Viewer.
- Enables users to uninstall OneDrive.
- Enables disabling Bing Search.
How to get Privacy Protector for Windows 10 full version?
Privacy Protector for Windows 10 helps to cope with privacy problems. Now, you can receive free key for Privacy Protector for Windows full version. Simply take the following steps to get the full version:
1. Go to the giveaway page
2. Enter your email, click to “Request full version key”.
3. Complete your basic profile
4. Show license key, copy the key to activate.
Special Offer for you:
Browse the hottest SoftOrbits coupon codes to save up to 30% on Privacy Protector for Windows 10 and other SoftOrbits software products.