You might occasionally receive corrupted or lost data from the storage systems. How are you going to get your info back from there? Let’s recover data from a formatted hard disk, USB flash drive, or memory card using the powerful Windows data recovery tool, iCare Format Recovery.
This effective utility may, as its name implies, assist you in recovering data from various storage media that have been formatted or damaged as a result of virus attacks, hardware problems, or other problems. iCare Format Recovery Pro can retrieve data from hard disks, memory cards, USB drives, and other storage devices, including documents, photos, videos, audio, archives, and other types of media.
- With iCare Format Recovery Pro, you can recover data after formatting a hard disk, an external USB flash drive, a memory card, etc in Windows 10, 8, and 7.
- This tool supports various file systems, including FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT.
- With its help, you can recover data from various storage devices such as hard drives, memory cards, and USB drives.
- It also allows users to preview recoverable files before the actual recovery process.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016
How to get the iCare Format Recovery Pro license key for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for iCare Format Recovery Pro version 126.96.36.199 –> click here
Step 2. Install the software on your computer then register it. Use the below iCare Format Recovery Pro license key:
License #2: G3BVU-U3WKJ-BDIQC-II3JW-GXURK-FFWKV-UCMI2-FIWCN
Step 3. Enjoy it for a lifetime free!
- This is a lifetime
- Non-commercial usage
- No free updates and tech support
codes arent working