Heimdal PRO was designed to protect users against advanced form of malware, such as ransomware / cryptoware, banking trojans, exploit kits, and other threats that antivirus can’t block. It does not replace antivirus protection, but is the perfect supplement for any antivirus product, enhancing your internet security. Antivirus programs look for files and actions, whereas Heimdal looks at traffic. Therefore, what Heimdal covers and what antivirus covers varies greatly. Heimdal works proactively to prevent cyber criminals from taking data from your PC and moving it out of your network.
Heimdal PRO is a cyber threat protection suite that includes 3 powerful engines, which together defend against advanced, polymorphic malware:
- real-time traffic scanning – protection against Zero Hour exploits, dangerous web locations, malicious content from legitimate websites and cybercriminal attacks;
- detection and blocking of advanced malware attacks – blocks confidential data leakage and data exfiltration to cybercriminal-controlled servers;
- automatic and silent patching – patches 99% of security critical software, thus blocking 85% of all cyberattack angels.
How to get Heimdal PRO Version 2.1.3 – One year license?
Take the following steps to get free 1 year license key for Heimdal PRO Version 2.1.3.
1. Click to GIVEAWAY PAGE
2. Fill in your information, click to “CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP”.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer 1-year license, for noncommercial use; after one year, you must either resubscribe to Heimdal PRO or use Heimdal FREE with lifetime license
- You get free upgrades for one year; after one year, you must either resubscribe to Heimdal PRO or use Heimdal FREE with free lifetime upgrades
- You get free tech support
- You must get your license key and download the installer before this offer has ended; you can install / reinstall at any time, as long as your license time does not run out
- May not be resold
- Developed by Heimdal Security
- Version is v2.1.3
- Download size is 16.5 MB
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), requires .NET Framework 4