This post was most recently updated on February 28th, 2019
Mockplus iDoc is an online design collaboration tool for designers and engineers. This tool supports connecting to all other major design software and makes design collaboration easier. It lets you export designs from Sketch, Adobe XD and Adobe Photoshop, handoff designs with accurate specs, assets, code snippets.
- Smooth project management,
- Make developers work more efficient,
- Strengthen your team relationships.
- Easy to access specs in different ways,
- One click to view duplicate elements,
- Help view tiny details of specs,
- Show relations and workflow in full view storyboard,
- Create interactive prototypes.
Cons: Brand-New: Sometimes brand-new means it needs time to be professional and advanced.
System Requirement: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit), Mac OS and Linux
How to get Mockplus iDoc Giveaway?
To own the Mockplus iDoc license you will need to pay an amount of $ $270.48. However, you can get Mockplus iDoc with all the features for free today via the instructions below.
1. Mockplus iDoc is a web application which works directly in your browser, so you don’t need to download it. You just need to create an account to activate the subscription for free.
2. Click HERE => Click to “Get Started For FREE” => Crete a new account,
3. After successful registration, you will come to Mockplus iDoc page,
4. Click to team name => Create team
5. Enter your team name => Click”OK”
6. Open the Upgrade page, Enter license code: tickcoupon and Click to “Upgrade”