Free Smart GPS Sync for Mac – Transfers the GPS data to any photos
This post was last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 02:29 pm
Smart GPS Sync for Mac is known as the best software to transfer GPS data from your smartphone photos to all photos in your camera or assigns them specific latitude and longitude information. There is no need to pay $25 at checkout, you can enjoy free Smart GPS Sync for Mac through giveaway below.
- Transfers the GPS data from one photo to any number of photos
- Writes latitude and longitude information directly into the EXIF data of photos
- Geotagging without GPS logger
- Is able to remove GPS information from photos
Free Smart GPS Sync for Mac
From now to 26th, April, you will receive free license for Free Smart GPS Sync for Mac if take these steps:
1. Download Smart GPS Sync for Mac
2. Install Smart GPS Sync
3. After install, run Smart GPS Sync. When you run Smart GPS Sync for the first time, you will be prompted with an activation window. At that window, enter your email address and click the “Register” button. You will then be emailed your license key.
Expiration Date: 26th, April.