It’s annoying that we can’t normally erase files and folders on the Windows system due to the error message “cannot delete file: access is denied” or “the file is used by another program”. ForceDelete is here to figure you out! It is a helpful and easy-to-use tool which allows you to delete locked files and folders that are used by other processes and cannot be deleted. Also, It comes with the permanent shred files option to enable you to fast remove unwanted files and folders from your computer forever.
- Force Delete files and folders which cannot be deleted
- Forcibly remove program folders that have been uninstalled already
- Unlock files and folders locked by other processes
- Delete files without terminating the process
- Context menu shortcuts allow users to delete files by the right mouse button menu
- Permanently delete files and folders
- Command-line mode / batch mode available
Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11 & Server (64/32 bit)
Price: $19.95/ Lifetime License
How to get ForceDelete PRO license code for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for ForceDelete v1.1 –> click here
Install the software on your computer:
Step 2. Open the program and click on the “Upgrade to PRO” button.
Use the below license code to activate it:
Step 3. Enjoy ForceDelete Pro for 1 year free:
- This is 1-year license for ForceDelete PRO v1.1
- Non-commercial usage
- No free updates and tech support
- Register it before the giveaway has ended