This post was last updated on April 12th, 2019 at 03:54 am
Dimo BDmate for Mac is an excellent Blu-ray software suite that combines the power to convert/play Blu-ray, make ISO and stream Blu-ray on devices or TV wirelessly on Mac.
- Rip Blu-ray with AACS, BD+, region code and the latest MKB
- Convert Blu-ray to MP4, MOV, MP3, VR, iPhone, Xbox, FCP, etc.
- Make ISO from Blu-ray movie for later playback/storage/burning
- Copy 3D Blu-ray disc with keeping original eye-feasting 3D effect
- Shrink the BD contents to videos with lower bitrate for playback
- Make Blu-ray main title or whole Blu-ray content backup
- Share your ripped Blu-ray to iOS/Android device, TV, etc. wirelessly
- Supported OS: macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
Get Dimo BDmate for Mac for FREE
To activate your free copy visit the site: https://www.mediadimo.com/easter-giveaway
Click the “Get It Now” button and the registration key will appear:
Download installer file here: https://www.mediadimo.com/download/mate/mac/bdmate-install.dmg
Run the program, copy and paste the registration code on the pop-up window.
Then click “Register” to confirm.
Note: Activate before April, 30th 2018 and no free upgrade for this version.