30% OFF DesignEvo Basic and Plus Packages
When you want to create a logo for your brand, your website, etc. without a design knowledge base, using an online service is the best choice for you. If you search on Search Engines with the “Design logo online” keyword, it will show many websites which allow you easily make, custom a logo in a few minutes by following step-by-step instructions. I used to try to make a logo for my personal website and use around 15 online logo maker websites( both free and paid). I was confused about searching for a suitable icon, sample logo in their library. Finally, I stopped at DesignEvo.com and It is my best choice until now.
DesignEvo: Main features and creating logo option
Create a professional logo with its key features
- 10,000+ Templates: using keywords to find the logo that meets your need from 30+ different categories.
- Fonts and icons: Millions of design icons and 100+ stylish fonts are available for customization.
- Fully customizable: all of their logos you can customize to get a unique look.
- Vector files: get the highest-quality logo for any using purpose.
- Cloud-based saving: save logos into your account and edit anytime-anywhere.
Design Logo for many purposes
- Company and Organization logo
- Website and Blog logo
- A social media profile logo
- Software and app logo
- Brand logo
- Business logo
- Wedding logo
- Club logo
Various Design Styles for customization
- Modern Logo
- Minimalist Logo
- Vintage Logo
- Letter Logo
- Cool Text Logo
How to create and download logo from DesignEvo?
Creating a logo on DesignEvo, it’s so easy with 7 steps. You can refer to this tutorial “DesignEvo getting started tutorial“. After finishing your logo, you can save it into your account and make unlimited edits anytime you want. All your saved logos are kept on the cloud and totally free of charge. Only give credit to DesignEvo when you want to download the logo for use. Let’s read the “pricing option” for more detailed information.
DesignEvo: Pricing option
DesignEvo provides 03 packages that fit your need: Free, Basic, and Plus. See the below picture to compare these options:
In some cases, the free logo is a good choice for you if you’re using a personal blog and don’t need a high-resolution scale for other purposes. And non-transparent background logo is not a problem if you make a logo background that is the same as your website background 😛 [/su_service]
For a normal website, you must use a transparent background logo, this package is enough.[/su_service]
For running a big website or commercial website, you will need to use many different resolutions of the same logo, so a vector file is required for a perfect and professional logo. It makes your logo is suitable for other purposes such as business cards, notebooks, uniforms,s or company signage.[/su_service]
Note: Basic and Plus package fee for one-time download (you can edit re-download for the same logo). For downloading other logo designs, you have to pay again.
DesignEvo: Pros and Cons
- High quality of preset logo
- Easy to make a logo in minutes
- Large logo template library
- Easy to customize
- Preview the design logo in different scenarios
- Support many platforms: Web, Desktop (Windows and Mac), and Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Free to use
- Unable to upload your content (icon, font, image)
- Pricing is slightly high (regular prices are $39.99 for the Basic package and $99.99 for the Plus package)
Conclusion: Should we make a logo online with DesignEvo?
After trying some online services for making logos, DesignEvo is one of the best addresses for my experience. Their templates are really nice and of high quality. By choosing the proper package (a Free package is nice) for your purpose, you will save a lot of money instead of hiring a designer.
Let’s start making your logo now: Make your first logo with DesignEvo