BinaryMark Batch Text File Editor is a program by the software company BinaryMark that is designed to help you to edit hundreds of files at the same time. It comes with 4 operation modes: Manual, Automatic / Continuous, Triggered / Scheduled, and Command-Line that help you replace, insert, delete, and copy the text in multiple files, it also supports multi-line replacements, wildcards, match counting, more.
- It has 4 processing modes Manual, Automatic / Continuous, Triggered / Scheduled, and Command-Line.
- The Conditional Processing feature lets you perform different operations with different files.
- Advanced File Naming and Renaming: use file properties, random characters, EXIF tags, perform the search, and replace.
- Advanced File Search: advanced wildcards, file properties, regular expressions, search in file contents.
- Complete Unicode support throughout the program.
- Extensive support for Regular Expressions (RegEx) throughout the program.
- It can be integrated with Windows Shell.
- Very detailed processing logging capabilities.
- Fast multi-threaded processing that can utilize all available cores/CPUs.
- It can run multiple program instances simultaneously.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP
Price: $50.99/ lifetime
How to get the Batch Text File Editor Professional license key for free?
Step 1. Download the installer for Batch Text File Editor Professional version 5.0.21 –>
Step 2. Install this software on your computer
Enjoy it for free without a registration code (this is a pre-registered installer):
- This is a 1000 days license for Batch Text File Editor Professional v5.9.21
- Non-commercial usage
- No free update and tech support