Backup4all is an extremely useful data backup software on Windows that automatically protects your important data from total or partial loss. With it, you can easily backup your data to many places such as local HDD or to DVD, CD, Bluray / HD-DVD, external HDD, Internet, and other portable media ( USB …).
- Back-up your data in the cloud to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc
- It allows you to load plugins for backing up or restoring specific programs’ settings or other custom data,
- Using a unique system that decides automatically what backup type to use in order to save the most file versions on your destination and improve the backup speed,
- Creating standard ZIP files,
- Showing messages when certain actions occur,
- Powerful file and folder filtering engine with lots of options to filter by attribute, size, date, name, and type,
- Can now check for updates either manually or automatically at a scheduled date,
- Including a step-by-step wizard with instructions to create a new backup job by selecting Where, What, How, and When to backup,
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (32/64-bits)
How to get the Backup4all Standard license key for free?
Please enter your name and your email address then click on the “GET FRE LICENSE” button to get a free license key:
Step 2. You will receive an email with a lifetime license. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check the junk mail.
Step 3. Download and install the software on your computer –> https://download.backup4all.com/download/setup/b4asetup-full-7.exe
Please input or paste the license key exactly as shown on your mailbox to register Backup4all Standard v7.5:
Step 4. Now you can enjoy Backup4all Standard v7.5 for a lifetime free!
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license for Backup4all Standard v7.5, for noncommercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- You can redeem the license key after this offer has ended