AudFree Audio Capture is audio recording software for Windows that allows you to capture any sound and stream music in MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other popular formats. Besides, this software provides an effective way for you to manage audio recordings by fixing and editing artwork cover, title, artist, year, album and genre, etc.
- Record audio tracks from online radio stations like Pandora, iHeartRadio, Last.fm, SoundCloud, BBC iPlayer, SiriusXM, etc.
- Record audios from music streaming services including Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, MySpace, Amazon Music, Google Play, etc.
- Record background music from videos on video sharing sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, FaceBook, Metacafe, Veoh, etc.
- Record and extract any sound playing on local media players, like iTunes, QuickTime, VLC, Windows Media Player, KMPlayer, etc.
- Convert and save recorded audios to popular formats
- Play DRM-ed streaming music on any portable device
- Customize recorded audio quality
- Split, trim, merge, edit music recordings in a desirable way
- Excellent ID3 tag editor
- Intelligent multi-track audio capture
Supported OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Price: $29.95/1 PC/Lifetime
How to get the AudFree Audio Capture license key for free?
There’s no need to spend $29.95 for AudFree Audio Capture full version, you can use the powerful features of AudFree Audio Capture via the AudFree giveaway campaign. Just follow these steps to get a giveaway key for AudFree Audio Capture:
Step 1. Download the giveaway installer for AudFree Audio Capture v2.6.0 –> click here
Install the software on your computer:
Step 2. Open it and register for the full version by the below license code:
🏆🏆🏆Special Offer for You: Get 20% AudFree Coupon Codes for free here!
- This is the lifetime license for personal use
- Non-commercial usage
- No free update and tech support