ASCOMP PDF Conversa License for FREE
This post was last updated on May 5th, 2019 at 09:32 am
PDF Conversa is a professional tool to convert PDF files. With PDF Conversa, you can easily convert PDF files to Microsoft Word documents and vice versa with the help of this simple application. Images, tables, and fonts are not changed and there are no unwanted indentations. Besides, the password for the converted file can be accessed, which provides additional protection against unwanted access.
- Convert PDF To Word: Convert PDF files into Word files (.DOC format) without changing the graphics, tables, special fonts, and other attributes
- Convert Word To PDF: Convert Word files (.DOC / .DOCX formats) into PDF files by compressing texts, maintaining image quality, and keeping special fonts intact
- Convert password-protected PDF documents to Word formats for easy editing
- Protect Word files with passwords
- Edit and share your existing documents in any format you need.
- Fast conversion,
- Maintains formatting,
- Documents can be converted at a moment’s notice, without any effort.
- You need to have MS Word installed on your computer if you wish to convert PDFs to DOC format.
- No drag and drop.
System Requirement: Windows 10/10.1, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2016/2019, 2012, 2008, 2003 (32-Bit & 64-Bit)
How to get PDF Conversa license for free?
1. Visit the promotion page HERE
2. Enter your name and your Email address => Press to “Send” button,
3. Click on the link in your Mailbox to continue the registration process for PDF Conversa in order to gain instant access to your product download
4. Follow the instruction to download and set up the license key to activate to the full version,
5. Install and Enjoy PDF Conversa for free!
- The software is free to try for two weeks, without any noticeable restrictions.
- During the installation “PDF Conversa” tries to install further additional and advertising software on your computer. We recommend that you follow the installation closely and deselect all preselected extras.