VideoProc Giveaway – Process 4K/HD Videos in an Easier Way
This post was last updated on January 3rd, 2019 at 04:19 am
VideoProc is a feature-rich software for you to cut, trim and merge videos, make adjustments, edit music, and much more. With its help, you can easily process and edit 4K videos from GoPro, DJI and Phone. Please follow our post to know more VideoProc, get licensed VideoProc for free, and have an opportunity to win iPhone XS, AirPods.
- Videos processed 47X times faster without compromising the quality of your output video as the VideoProc technology is fully powered by Intel, AMD & Nvidia GPU which speeds up the video encoding/decoding method.
- Editing a video is an extremely important task for any video processing tool, which should let you cut the scenes which are not related to video, edit the scenes, adding subtitles and effects, rotating the videos, merging two or more videos, etc.
- The video processing tool can even work for you as a video converter, audio converter, and DVD converter. It supports 270 input codecs and 420+output formats to get the output in the desired format.
- Download the audios, videos, playlists and even watch later list from 1000+ sites such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook and convert the downloaded video to any format. Record live videos.
- Three screen recording options for anyone who want to record tutorials, gameplays, undownloadable contents, etc: Record full or part of the screen, record with a webcam, record in picture-in-picture mode
- Compress large 4K video file size without quality loss.
- Cut, Split and Trim your videos easily, remove the unwanted clips before uploading and sharing
- Crop a video to remove the black bars and non-required areas of video. Remove the portion which is confusing and boring which distracts your audience.
- Add ASS/SSA/SRT subtitles to your videos. Enable, disable or export subtitles according to requirement. You can also search subtitles online.
- Add effects to your videos to grab the attention of your audience. Dozens of effects and filters are present such as grayscale, mirror, edge, painting and sharpen to make your video awesome. Also, options to adjust brightness, hue, saturation, and gamma.
- Rotate your videos in the clockwise and anticlockwise direction to 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees. Also, you can flip the video vertically or horizontally.
Cons: Conversion speed depends on your Mac’s or Windows hardware configuration
System Requirements: Mac, iPhone, Windows
Price: If you shoot a lot of videos and want more flexibility in making them shine on any device, VideoProc is for you. Usually, it costs $78.90 for a lifetime license.
How to get VideoProc License Key for free?
1. Download the free VideoProc at GIVEAWAY PAGE
2. In the “Computer Platform”, depending on the operating system you are using, click Mac or Windows -> enter your email address -> click “Enter to Win”.
3. At the new page, click on “Get Free Copy” to download the software installation file and license activation code.
4. Unpack the downloaded file
5. Install software on your computer
6. Input your valid email address
7. Copy and paste the above license code to the software
8. Click the Activate button to unlock the software
– The license code must be activated before Nov. 30, 2018. You can’t do so afterward
– The giveaway version doesn’t offer a free update to future versions
– This code doesn’t support lifetime tech support
– Please don’t share the code with other people