TuneKeep Audio Converter Coupon Code
Be quick to grab the hottest TuneKeep Audio Converter coupon codes to order and enjoy your best discount for TuneKeep Audio Converter for Windows and Mac versions. Click to “Get Code” to order online and activate the coupon code.
TuneKeep Audio Converter Review:
TuneKeep Audio Converter is a program that allows you to easily convert Apple Music to MP3 format. If you’re having problems listening to Apple Music tracks on your iPod Nano / Shuffle or other devices, or utilizing them as background music in your DVD making or video editing projects, don’t forget to try TuneKeep Audio Converter; it won’t let you down. It’s the ultimate answer for giving Apple Music subscribers a better music experience. TuneKeep Audio Converter for Windows allows you to easily convert Apple songs/radio/podcasts to MP3, AAC, FLAC, or WAV. In this manner, customers may bypass the plan’s restriction and listen to Apple Music on any of their devices, such as an MP3 player, car player, AAC compatible player, iPhone, and so on. In addition, TuneKeep Audio Converter can convert standard audio to MP3/M4A/AAC/WAV/OGG format. TuneKeep Audio Converter allows you to burn music directly to CD. Simply go to “Tools” to “Burn CD,” and a popup will appear telling you how to add additional music, insert the CD, and rename the CD. Within minutes, your music will be burnt on a CD. Furthermore, by selecting “Tools” and then “Upload & sharing,” the software may upload converted Apple music or local music to OneDrive.
Key features of TuneKeep Audio Converter:
- Convert Apple Music and audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, and other formats with ease
- Keep ID3 tags such as title, album, artist, track number, genre, artwork, and others
- Sort and rename output files by album, artist, and so on, as well as special characters
- Work with the most recent versions of Windows 10 and iTunes to achieve 16x quicker conversion speeds
- Spotify Music may be converted to MP3, AAC, WAV, or FLAC
- Songs may be recorded 5x faster and with the same quality
- After conversion, keep the ID3 tags.
TuneKeep Audio Converter was created to assist Windows users in converting any Apple song, playlist, podcast, or radio station to a standard format such as MP3, AAC, and others. You will be able to upload your Apple music to OneDrive after converting it.